ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts intake, screening, psychosocial assessments, psychotherapy, and crisis intervention as deemed appropriate and necessary to support established program and service objectives. Communicates clinical assessments, interventions, and ongoing client contact via established processes.
• Collaborates and coordinates with a wide spectrum of community stakeholders in support of program objectives.
• Works in collaboration with care teams to provide behavioral health support and to promote access and connection to long-term behavioral health services.
• Works to develop access and connection to supportive services necessary for program participants to achieve service plan objectives.
• Works within an established client records system to document client interactions and progress towards documented service objectives.
• Develops, monitors, and regularly updated individualized service and treatment plans for assigned program participants.
• Works with specifically assigned clients related to service planning, documentation of progress, service tracking, and outcome evaluation.
• Performs crisis management activities as necessary.
• Completes insurance authorizations and other reporting requirements as necessary.
• Understands and maintains client confidentiality and HIPAA privacy practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional work environment.
• Communicates clearly and effectively with program participants, community stakeholders, and colleagues.
• Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough, timely, and complete manner.
• Travels to field offices throughout Colorado as necessary to support program operations.
• Participates in clinical supervision, mentorship, and other professional development activities as authorized and assigned.
• Performs additional duties as necessary.
• Models core culture attributes of VOACO that include “AIRS” (Accountability, Integrity, Respect and Service).
• Models and VOACO’s three critical virtues of HHS (Hungry, Humble, People Smart).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field.
• LCSW, LPC, LMFT or equivalent active licensure in the State of Colorado.
• Must possess a Colorado driver’s license and state-mandated automobile insurance.
• Must possess a personal vehicle that may be used for work-related travel (reimbursement for mileage is available).
• Must complete agency and program credentialing within 12 weeks of hire and maintain credentialing standards thereafter.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION
• Certified Addictions Counselor II (CAC-II) Certification.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Ability to respectfully and professionally serve individuals hailing from diverse backgrounds, cultures, ideologies, and religions.
• Ability to work and thrive within a diverse, multicultural team environment.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to apply appropriate self-care in the face of often difficult and/or traumatic situations which commonly present while working with persons in need of services.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Travel throughout the program’s service area is required on a regular basis.
• Must be able to work in diverse and, at times, uncomfortable environments such as homeless shelters, service facilities, streets, offices, and all other locations as necessary to fulfill program objectives.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
• Works hours vary depending upon program requirements, but are typically scheduled around a 40 hour work week.
Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, expertise, proficiency and market bench marking.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. –5:00 p.m.
Benefit eligibility is based on job type/status
Paid Time Off
Pension and 403b Retirement Plan
Health, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurances
Life Insurance (Including Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance/Work Life Balance Program
Employee Discount Program
LifeLock with Norton