NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus generous annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 monthly commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
The Sr. Director of Marketing is responsible for NextHealth’s overall marketing strategy and execution, with an emphasis on partnering with the sales team to grow and close business opportunities. This accomplished candidate should be knowledgeable about healthcare technology, be able to communicate at a C-suite level, and be equally skilled in both strategic planning and “rolling up your sleeves” to get the job done. If you fit this description and are energized by our mission of empowering people to make the best healthcare decisions, we want to meet you.
Marketing Strategy: Responsible for formulating overall marketing and go-to-market strategy and budget as it relates to corporate and cross-departmental goals – especially revenue growth. Conduct primary and secondary research on competitors. Facilitate analyst briefings.
Metrics and Analytics: Develop and track metrics and success criteria for marketing programs. Utilize analytics tools and data for reporting and to identify areas of strength and improvement.
- Oversee and manage agency relationships
- Create and execute campaign calendar
- Utilize marketing automation platform in conjunction with CRM system to create, distribute, track, and report on inbound and outbound campaigns and resulting lead generation
Content Generation and Distribution:
- Develop and publish marketing and sales collateral such as case studies, newsletters, blog posts, case studies, white papers, and press releases, working with vendors and internal teams
- Oversee website content development, analytics, reporting and maintenance
- Record and produce podcasts and webinars
- Create content for and optimize corporate social media presence across all relevant channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Collaborate with the Product and Services teams to develop product collateral
- Coordinate planning, coordination and execution of marketing events and programs such as conferences, speaking engagements, Executive Advisory Council (2x year), etc. to drive qualified sales leads
- Identify and execute on opportunities for NextHealth to increase its market presence engagements, joint client conference speaking opportunities, award submissions, etc.
- Manage a small team of marketing professionals
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or business-related field (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing (preferably B2B) or comparable role; demonstrated success in healthcare, SaaS, analytics, early stage growth companies is a big plus
- Proven executive-level verbal and written communication skills including top-notch editing and writing skills in both print and digital media are essential
- Comfort and demonstrated results with data-driven decision making in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as to work independently
- Based in the Denver, Colorado metro area. No re-locations, please.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success identifying and managing outside agencies and vendors
- Demonstrated examples building social media presence across multiple channels and and understanding of SEO drivers
- Must know and have used advanced features of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc. and be comfortable with web based tools and collaboration technologies
- Experienced user of Adobe design apps (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Google Analytics, marketing automation (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.), Salesforce, and WordPress/HTML