is hiring a , a critical role on our highly innovative, highly collaborative, high performing global marketing team. Equal parts creative and analytical, strategic and action-oriented, this key player will be responsible for the team leadership, strategy, execution and global scaling of all things social media for the brand. Our ideal candidate is a challenger; they challenge the status quo, challenge the team to think outside the box, and challenge our ability to move faster, smarter and to relentlessly innovate in the space.
The person who fills this role will have the direct opportunity to shape, nurture, and further catapult Crocs into being a world-class social media leader. Hard workers, transformational leaders, unapologetic optimists, and restless visionaries, this job is for you.
Lead our global social media strategy, planning and execution
- Leverage data, insights and industry/competitor trends to craft impactful strategies that support Crocs’ digital-first global marketing strategy
- Activate your team, marketing and other cross-functional stakeholders to bring ideas and campaigns to life
- Align, collaborate, and learn with marketing partners globally to ensure strategies are scalable, locally relevant, and seamlessly executed across geographies. Drive a culture of open communication and partnership around the world.
- Measure, listen, report and utilize consumer and business insights to inform future strategies and approaches
- Own all brand and company social media channels in the US (including but not limited to IG, FB, TW, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn) while supporting additional global channels in our regional markets (like LINE, Weibo, WeChat, Kakao, Red, and Douyin)
Lead the team
- Manage the small-yet-mighty global social media team, driving for performance and fostering an engaged, collaborative, results and learning-driven culture.
- Serve as company-wide subject matter expert for social media; activate all social channels as well as our employee base to drive social media performance.
- Identifies opportunities where we need agency support, manages RFPs, and owns agency relationships/scopes
Drive innovation and social commerce
- Partner with our creative team to build hyper relevant, social-first content to support our campaigns and programs
- Think big – identify new opportunities to further establish Crocs as the social leader in our space, then create activation plans to bring them to life
- Drive real-time social media to engage in cultural, consumer and trend conversations
- Create social commerce strategy to drive revenue across various platforms and mechanisms
- Build and execute paid social media strategies and programs, aligning with internal and agency partners, and driving to challenging KPIs
Develop, deliver and institutionalize standards, best practices and toolkits
- Build and enhance tools like our global social media playbook to clearly define what we stand for and how we activate on social around the world
- Optimize existing processes to improve alignment, communication and our speed-to-market
- Protect the brand – hold self and all global stakeholders accountable for adhering to brand standards, guidelines and rules of engagement
- BA or BS in business, marketing or related field. MBA or other advanced degree highly desired, or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 7-9 years of digital and social marketing experience or equivalent, preferably in consumer goods, services or food industries
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage team and drive alignment across diverse functions and geographies
- In depth knowledge of key and emerging social media platforms with working knowledge of global platforms and standards
- Proven ability to convert data, listening reports and learnings into clear and impactful strategies
- Experience driving social commerce and lead generation strategies across social platforms
- Has through knowledge of general marketing principles, and how social media can lead, enhance, or amplify broader marketing efforts
- Excellent team player; knows how to build solid relationships across marketing functions (social, PR, digital media, integrated marketing, creative) and with various stakeholders across the organization (finance, ecomm, retail, wholesale, legal)
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Bi-annual global travel
- Position requires frequent off-hours support to accommodate for global calls and the real-time nature of social media
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.