We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization serving children with developmental delays and disabilities, adults with cognitive and intellectual disabilities, and veterans in need of employment assistance or who are homeless.
RMHS provides great benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 403(B) with company match
- Employee assistance program
This position supervises technical support for the organization and provides organizational support for the Information Technology Department. Additionally, this position is responsible for technical support systems, including the ticketing system, inventory system, and support processes and workflow. This position is responsible for the success of the support system and develops efficiency and effectiveness metrics, comparative metrics, and designs dashboards to communicate the performance of technology support. The Technology Support Supervisor leads the development of processes, procedures, and work instructions to centralize and manage knowledge of the technology support functions.
- Supervise technical support staff and ensure appropriate staffing of technical support during business hours.
- Coordinate the technical support systems and support company operations as directed by the CIO.
- Coordinate escalation to systems administrators and the Information Security Manager.
- Develop and maintain documentation for internal and external-facing processes, procedures, and work instructions for technical support.
- Troubleshoot Office 365, SaaS, system, network, server, and database connectivity and functionality issues and coordinate escalation to internal and external support.
- Provide tier 3 support services for incidents and service requests and assist with tier 1 and tier 2 support as needed.
- Coordinate equipment repairs, replacement equipment, and software orders with vendors as needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory and order equipment as needed; ensure equipment is ready for new staff and existing staff including emergent and proactive upgrades. Provide a continuous just-in-time availability of equipment for existing and new staff.
- Coordinate accounts payable activities for Information Technology. Ensure that equipment and software is charged to the appropriate cost center. Assist Information Technology and other departments as they work within budgeted resources.
- Monitor incident and problem work, including but not limited to all trouble tickets, to ensure Service Level Objectives are met.
- Work positively and constructively with the RMHS workforce to promote win-win outcomes and to productively manage conflict.
- Evaluate new technology/processes in relation to lowering costs or improving services.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements and Professional Services Agreements for outsourced services.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with the public, users, vendors, and managers.
- Keep current on trends and innovations in technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Supervision and process management, with the ability to delegate tasks as necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to give presentations
- Service Desk Operations
- IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Office 365
- Microsoft Intune and Autopilot
- Windows-based workstations and related peripherals
- Microsoft servers and networking environments
- Microsoft Azure
- Wireless devices including tablets and cell/smart phones
- Application software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Acrobat, and Visio
- Helpdesk software, including ticketing and inventory
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively communicate with stakeholders.
- Ability to meet/work with staff, stakeholders or clients in a variety of settings.
- Attends staff, team and department meetings.
- Attends in-services, staffing and other meetings with supervisor’s approval. May be appointed to committees.
- Participates in agency and community planning and education.
- Develops and maintains records, plans and reports.
- Lift and/or carry 20 lbs.
- Sit, stand and walk for reasonable periods of time.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Ability to drive personal or company vehicle
- A minimum of four years working experience in Information Technology, preferably in a Service Desk environment or a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field and a minimum of two years applicable experience
- Experience supervising groups of two or more people; solid technical, problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Rocky Mountain Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to racial, ethnic and cultural diversity and the goals of the Americans with Disabilities Act.