The following is illustrative, but not exhaustive of the scope of responsibilities of the Technology Coordinator.
1. Assists the Executive Director for Technology as requested in fulfilling technology-related tasks.
2. Supervises students in the Technology Center for study hall and online classes.
3. Records and monitors student attendance for various classes that take place in the Technology Center.
4. Ensures that the Technology Center is clean and chairs/tables are in their designated places.
5. Assists with technology-related questions and technology support.
6. Assists in maintaining various pieces of technology.
Areas of Responsibility
Bishop Machebeuf High School is an Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Secondary School. Based on the foundation and heritage of Bishop Joseph P. Machebeuf, the mission is to be an academic community of faith that strives to form the hearts, minds, and souls of students in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the living Tradition of the Catholic Church.
In employment practices, the Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, unfavorable military discharge, marital status, mental or physical handicap when these are unrelated to the ability to perform duties of the position. This policy is interpreted consistently with the religious mission and teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- College coursework in a technology-related field
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to supervise high school students.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong technology skills especially using Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills, including ability to proofread and edit.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of Catholic Faith.
- Professional demeanor.
- Flexible and ability to deal effectively with changes
- Ability to work independently and in a group.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Position is for the school year (185 work days), 40 hours per week, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
$12 – $15 per hour
Includes strong benefits package, including health, dental, and vision (cost is shared between employer and employee).
How To Apply