Work for a Top Employer and help us in our mission to save more lives!
Who We Are: ZOLL Data is a leading digital health technology company servicing the needs of the emergency and public safety industries. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational People and Products. We have been named as one of the Denver Posts' Top Workplaces for 6 years.
Who You Are: You are a writer, gifted communicator and word nerd, able to translate technical information into digestible, understandable, user assistance content. You’re highly collaborative, friendly, and open to new ideas. You thrive in a changing environment and you have a natural curiosity that leads you to listen for understanding and empathy. You take initiative but solicit input along the way.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, life insurance, and short term/long term disability.
***This is NOT a remote position. Local candidates strongly preferred.
- Participate in planning, developing, and delivering clear, relevant content that bridges business goals with user needs.
- Work collaboratively within the Content Development team to identify, create and deliver integrated, effective content.
- Develop a user assistance content strategy that meets business objectives and provides content to users at different touchpoints in the learning continuum.
- Define the messaging architecture, standardized format for microcontent and voice and tone of messaging, notification and user assistance content.
- Create a mapping of content to messaging and microlearning.
- Repurpose technical documentation to meet user’s needs along the learning continuum, defining what content to surface and how to rewrite it for context.
- Support the product introduction and implementation process with standardized digital resources for internal and external customers.
- Develop a strategy to maintain, manage and communicate content across products and assets.
- Integrate user feedback into the content development process and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Act as an evangelist within R&D to communicate the art and science of learnability and the importance of having consistent and effective content.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a UX Content Writer and/or UX Content Strategist
- Demonstrated expertise in writing microcontent, user assistance content and UX writing
- Demonstrated portfolio of UX writing samples
- Ability to actively engage users throughout the learning lifecycle, using a variety of methodologies that improve ease of adoption and learning
- Ability to be professionally assertive yet to do so with zero ego; this position must facilitate cooperation, and drive progress collaboratively
- Ability to thrive in a transitioning environment: flexibility, willingness to pivot and openness to change
- Ability to communicate UX content best practices verbally and in writing to internal customers and stakeholders
- A passion for the art and science of usability, learnability and the user experience
- College degree in journalism, communication, similar discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Willingness and ability to deeply understand complex software products
- Background writing content in healthcare technology
- Experience with SEO writing or copywriting
- Background in Performance Support
ZOLL appreciates and values diversity! We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.