At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for creating and executing the ServiceSource’s corporate marketing strategies as a key partner to our Sales organization. The VP of Marketing will directly lead a team of professionals to execute comprehensive go to market programs in the areas of product marketing, digital engagement and demand generation campaigns, events, and sales enablement programs.
This position will focus on the creation of strategic activities to position the company as a thought leader in the industry, and the design of executable marketing campaigns and sales enablement processes that support the global growth and expansion of the business. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing and Growth officer and will require extensive collaboration across the organization globally.
Key Areas of Focus
– Corporate Communications & Branding
– Field Marketing & Events
– Digital Marketing & SEO
– Product Marketing
- Develop strategic marketing plans that support the corporate mission and vision
- Management of a multi-million-dollar marketing budget with outcomes tied to sales results
- Create and monitor metrics that tie marketing performance against sales and corporate goals
- Develop ongoing Competitive and Market Intelligence assessments that will keep the organization informed on major market moves and tie into marketing strategy
- Define and execute digital activities and face-to-face events to engage customers and prospects, and drive brand recognition for the organization
- Align resources and engage with industry analysts and research firms to position the firm as a thought leader in their segment
- Manage joint marketing initiatives with leadership responsible for our key partners and strategic alliances
- Manage professional staff and develop career advancement strategies that grow and evolve the team
- Create and monitor global pipeline management and sales enablement process that deliver consistent demand generation results and sales productivity improvements
- Drive region marketing teams and assume dotted-line accountability to regional sales leadership
- Provide outward thought leadership and visibility as an executive at key events and with key partners
- Focus on corporate growth and the strategies and tactics that will help deliver annual corporate goals
- Positively impact customer satisfaction through changes that make it attractive and easy to do business with BackOffice Associates
- Strong creative skills are an absolute MUST. We’re looking for someone with experience taking the abstract and converting it into a sound marketing strategy!
- Innovation / Creativity and Charisma also a MUST
- Experience working in Europe and Asia – also required
- Must have experience leading teams, with proven results in each of the key areas of focus; Corporate Communication & Branding, Field Marketing & Events, Digital Marketing & SEO and Product Marketing
- Good understanding of SaaS “and” the technology industry
- Strong B2B Experience working with large enterprise client base, within mid-size SaaS companies
- Relevant communication experience and Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or other related discipline.
- Five to seven years of experience and strong working knowledge of communication practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, business communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational, planning abilities and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines.
- Effectively executes communication plans for Company’s growth
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate and demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize.
- Works well independently and in team settings.
- Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Photo and video-editing software is an asset.
· This is a Global Role w/ a 40% + travel requirement
· Technical capacity
· Communication proficiency
· Collaboration skills
· Customer and client focus