Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Vice President of Human Resources with Sky Ridge Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Sky Ridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Sky Ridge Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President of Human Resources to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance and recommendations to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA’s policies, programs, and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support within the facility
- Partner with the executive leadership team to analyze and prioritize the critical business challenges faced by the organization.
- Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
- Work collaboratively with other Region HR leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve the enterprise-wide programs and services for the employee and leader population
- Deploy talent and development programs
- You will lead local Employee & Community engagement efforts
- Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in relevant work experience in a facility size 700-1400 is required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Vice President of Human Resources opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.