- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the video media and creative ecosystem, working with varied formats, media planning, creative strategy, measurement, and ad operations.
- Experience creating annual business and investment plans.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics.
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders.
- Ability to work as a marketing/brand leader within the consumer/ online ad industry.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help clients design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with clients directly and work very closely with Account Managers and Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the client and agency leads.
As a manager for a team of Video Specialists you will work towards set up, stabilization and scale for your markets. You will augment the growth of video through seamless service delivery with the goal of inspiring the team to innovate, achieve excellence and drive customer success.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Lead a team of video specialists by setting the vision, enabling strategy execution and inspiring each team member to perform at their best helping clients reach their business objectives.
- Build strong sales, product, creative and GTM partnerships to define focused customer interventions and agree on quarterly and annual goals.
- Partner with market leadership to represent and align on market/ priorities and deliver with sales goals.
- Partner with our central operations to drive video basics service at scale for markets advertisers.
- Partner with our internal practice teams to ensure that clients' pain points and serviceability opportunities are reflected in new solutions design and product roadmaps.