We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization that is dedicated to embracing the power of community to support individuals and families in creating their future.
RMHS provides great benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care Costs
- 403(B) with company match
- Employee assistance program
This position will bring human-centered communication to life on our website, intranet and social media platforms. That means creation and execution of digital strategy, content creation, as well as routine website maintenance and analytics/performance tracking.
Creates and executes strategy for RMHS digital presence, including content creation for the external web site, the intranet and social media. Manages the intranet and the externally facing website, performing routine updates and testing. Tracks performance metrics on internal and external web sites as well as social media and makes strategic recommendations based on organizational goals. Writes graceful and grammatically correct content.
- Executes strategy for RMHS digital presence
- Content creation for the external web site, the intranet and social media.
- Manages the intranet and the externally facing website, performing routine updates and testing, including posting new content, updating links, and other functions.
- Ability to edit and create HTML and CSS to maintain and update internal and external web sites.
- Tracks performance metrics on internal and external web sites as well as social media and makes strategic recommendations based on organizational goals.
- Writes graceful and grammatically correct content.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written communications skills
- Experience writing for SEO purposes
- Experience with different CMSs, and willingness to independently learn a new one if necessary
- Experience developing and executing content strategy aligned with organizational mission, vision and goals.
- Excellent social media skills, with the knowledge and ability to appropriately use organizational voice to create content and engage audiences
- Experience setting goals and tracking performance via analytics for both web and social media
- Ability to write basic, quality code that is readable and maintainable
- Manage website and intranet, and perform routine updates and testing
- Technical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Five years full-time experience in content creation and copywriting
- Five years full-time experience with different content management systems, including some WordPress experience
- Three years professional experience in social media content creation and audience engagement
- Proficiency in CSS and HTML
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, good judgment, and the capacity to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Two years experience in developing and executing content strategy aligned with organizational mission and values
- Broad functional knowledge and proficiency in design techniques and technologies including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications
- Strong technical knowledge of CSS and HTML
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively communicate with customers and stakeholders.
- Works with customers staff, stakeholders.
- Ability to meet/work with staff, stakeholders in a variety of settings.
- Attends staff, team and department meetings.
- Attends in-services, staffing and other meetings with supervisor’s approval. May be appointed to committees.
- Develops and maintains records, plans and reports.
- Lift and/or carry 20 lbs.
- Sit, stand and walk for reasonable periods of time.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Rocky Mountain Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to racial, ethnic and cultural diversity and the goals of the Americans with Disabilities Act.