Accounting & Administrative Assistant, Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp. – Denver, CO
Full Time Position. Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
About the Company:
Based in Denver, Outdoor Edge is a growing 29-year-old brand committed to producing the highest quality knives and tools for outdoor adventure. We create highly innovative, market leading products that are built to endure a lifetime of use. Our small business consists of about 20 rock stars that strive to create a fun, fast paced, family oriented company culture. With worldwide distribution in over 25 countries, our product line can be found in major retailers such as Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Lowes.
The Accounting & Administrative Assistant will be responsible for invoicing, collections, payment posting, issuing credit memos, providing account statements, order entry, and other administrative duties.
- Process incoming payments – Need to understand and be aware of customer program discounts
- Bookkeeping – help with A/R and A/P functions as necessary
- Review and process client refund requests – issuing credit memos
- Collections – Contact customers to ensure timely payment and resolve any discrepancies
- Order Entry – Input information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources in database. Also needs to understand and be able to properly apply program and sale discounts
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the business database
- Help with answering everyday phone calls
- Other duties may be assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to process high volume data entry in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, show adaptability and meet deadlines
- Maintaining accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with SAP Business One is a plus but not required
- Five or more years of relevant work experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- $40-45k annual based on experience
- Benefits available after 90 days include:
- 401K with guaranteed contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Plan
- Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Benefits available after 1 year include:
- 3 Paid Personal/Sick Days
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the requirements outlined above, then we invite you to apply for this position:
- Please email your resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include “Accounting/Administrative Position” in the email’s subject line.
- Please include your contact information, available start date, and your desired compensation in the email.
- All applicants must complete a drug test and background check.
- *PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS*
For more information about our company and the products we produce, please visit www.outdooredge.com.