Strategically manage a balanced portfolio of at least 50 prospects. Goals are established relating to the number of face-to-face visits, number of under-consideration proposals, proposal assists, and stage moves to be set with and approved by the supervisor.
Develop a portfolio of prospects capable of making significant gifts in er to write proposals for and secure gift commitments of at least $25,000. Position will work closely with the supervisor and Advancement team, communications team, School of Education dean, faculty, staff and volunteers, to develop and implement comprehensive fundraising strategies. Specific portfolio management duties include the following:
- Develop strategic plans for cultivating, soliciting and stewarding each donor as appropriate.
- Meet or exceed established measurable targets for each fiscal year.
- Regularly travels and works directly with volunteers and donors from a designated regions to develop and implement fundraising strategies in o meet established goals and objectives.
- Document prospect strategies and contact reports, evaluate new prospects and generate stewardship reports and general correspondence to cultivate and steward major gift prospects.
- Responsibilities will include raising funds for specific School of Education programs and centers.
- Represent the University events in order to support the CU and cultivate donors.
Work with the Assistant Dean, Senior Director of Development, Development Assistant, and Executive Assistant to the Dean in planning and leading all aspects of stewardship activities. Stewardship tasks may include, developing a stewardship plan, stewarding scholarship donors, follow-up with event invitees, alumni relations, impact reports, and volunteer management. Perform other duties as assigned.