The Hudson Gardens & Event Center – A place for branching out…
The Hudson Gardens & Event Center is a nonprofit organization encompassing thirty acres of garden exhibits, trails, natural terrain, and event venues only minutes from downtown Littleton. These spaces become scenic backdrops for special events, private occasions, and community programs that encourage people to bond over nature, artistry, health and wellness.
We’re constantly dreaming up new ways to connect visitors with people, nature, and artistry. Each summer for the last 18 years, The Hudson Gardens & Event Center has transformed into one of the Denver area's favorite outdoor concert venues. The Summer Concert Series has attracted international artists and over half a million of their biggest fans. Each year the schedule features chart-topping rock, country, and pop music from the 70's to today.
The Concert Production Manager is responsible for complete project management of all concerts including the execution of talent contracts, production management, budget management, personnel management, and vendor management. To view a full list of essential duties and job requirements, please visit our Career Site.
Overview of Duties:
- Responsible for all technical and non-technical aspects of concert management.
- Develop and manage the annual Concerts Department budget.
- Recruit, hire, and manage, concerts full-time, part-time, and contract labor.
- Provide direction to and collaborate with the technical production vendor, temp service provider, house personnel, and ticketing vendor.
- Ensure technical advance is completed for each concert by contracted production manager.
- Advance each concert with tour manager including lodging, transportation, catering, etc.
- Direct all non-technical concert day-of production and operations including, but not limited to, bag check, ticket taking, alcohol service, food trucks, audience management, security, and parking.
- Take responsibility for solving production issues that may arise at any point in the event timeline.
Possible Future Duties:
- Overseeing the production of Hudson Gardens other special events, including Brews & Views Beer Fest and A Hudson Christmas Light Show.
- Planning, organizing, and implementing special events that are strategically appropriate and advance Hudson Gardens’ mission, goals, and revenue.
- Facilitating the talent buying process by negotiating talent contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience managing concerts, festival and events (attendance 1500-5000 people)
- Experience in venue operations
- Previous management experience
- Music industry and live music experience
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle
- Clean driving record
Please visit our Career Site to upload your resume and cover letter. While this position is open until filled, please apply early to guarantee we receive your application. Applications will not be accepted once the position has been closed. While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.