RSI EnTech (RSI) has provided services to major federal clients and Fortune 500 engineering and construction companies since 1996. RSI EnTech has more than two decades of experience in complex, highly regulated markets providing environmental, engineering, energy and project management services while maintaining an excellent safety record. RSI Services was founded in 2017 and is the 8(a) company of RSI EnTech.
RSI is headquartered in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and is a wholly owned operating company of ASRC Industrial (AIS). AIS is a wholly owned operating company of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC). Through ASRC, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
RSI offers a full range of benefits; a generous PTO plan, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K (100% match up to 4% eligible compensation) and 100% immediate vesting, Basic and Supplemental life insurance, and short- & long-term disability.
Job Title: Digital Content Lead
Location(s): Grand Junction, CO/Westminster, CO/Morgantown, WV
Hiring Range: $50,000.00 – $66,000.00/yr. (The anticipated starting salary pay range of $50,000.00 – $66,000.00/yr. is based on minimum requirements for this position. Minimum requirements are a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). The offered salary will be based upon the selected applicant’s education, training, and experience.)
Clearance and Health Requirements:
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-placement Drug Screening
- Fit for Duty Test (if applicable)
RSI EnTech, LLC is recruiting for a Digital Content Lead to create and manage digital content and Editorial & Media products for internal and external communications.
This position is required to travel approximately 5% of the time.
Primary responsibilities and essential functions:
- Serve as lead for creating, editing, and distributing digital products across DOE Office of Legacy Management communication channels such as social media, email, website, etc.
- Lead the efforts in identifying opportunities for LM to communicate its key messages and priorities more effectively via new and existing digital channels
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Editorial/News Media & Special Projects Team.
- Developing digital content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers and more for DOE Office of Legacy Management (LM).
- Managing the creation and maintenance of website, social media, multimedia, visual, and other content intended to be published and promoted digitally
- Publishing LM email news bulletins and monthly e-newsletter
- Recommending and implementing website updates and identifying opportunities to improve content, design, functionality, and user experience
- Publishing homepage news feed articles
- Administering web content maintenance plans
- Performing website analytics reporting and analysis
- Involvement is further developing social media strategy for LM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work experience, skills, and capabilities needed:
- Experience in client-based work environment
- Ability to gather analytical information
- Strong organizational skills, punctual, professional and have a positive attitude and ability to work individually and in team environments.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of digital analytics/platforms
- Ability to collaborate and work well with colleagues
Technical knowledge, certifications/licenses, and software proficiency required:
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, AP Style, Digital Content and Editorial and Media products.
Required Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Media, Marketing, or related field with relevant experience.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The employee exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to touch or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
ASRC Industrial (AIS) and its operating companies affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI, please click here.