About The Role:
Want to join a marketing team with a proven track record of building successful marketing and sales engines? Does working in a team where every voice is heard under leadership that is about enabling you to do your best work sound right for you?
As part of our small agile marketing team, you’ll be working with our CMO to design and execute our digital marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You will have the opportunity to build our digital marketing efforts from the ground-up and play an integral role in helping build our sales pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect engagement programs. This role is responsible for managing inbound marketing efforts, attracting new prospects to our web properties, plus all things search, PPC and digital advertising.
You will have a strong digital and analytical background and the ability to write effective marketing copy – show us your campaign examples! You are a quick learner and have a desire to architect a cutting edge digital marketing program.
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report on performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Optimize the “marketing mix” and associated spend based on identified trends and insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end prospect and customer experiences across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with creative, PR agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging marketing and sales technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, advertising or communications
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented approach
- Past experience working with complex product solutions (preferably in SaaS) is a plus
- A great attitude, high energy and a desire to take a fast growing company to the next level
- Have a “testing” mentality – constantly trying new things, failing fast and learning from your mistakes
- Strong interest in seeing through data to make recommendations to improve campaign strategies and tactics
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Based in Boulder, CO and London, UK, TestPlant was founded in 2008 with a mission to dramatically enhance the quality and performance of digital experiences by putting the user at the center of the testing process. TestPlant’s intelligent test automation solutions enable technology-driven organizations to analyze, improve and report on the quality and responsiveness of software applications across different interfaces, platforms, browsers, and devices, including mobile, Iot, desktop, and mainframe. TestPlant delivers functional, performance, load, and network emulation testing solutions and is relevant in agile, mobile, web, and innovative application and data environments. TestPlant has more than 300 enterprise customers in over 30 countries in sectors including Financial Services, Automotive, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Retail, Defense and Aerospace. The company is backed by the The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ:CG). For more information about TestPlant visit the company's web site at www.testplant.com
TestPlant recently received the top score for testing mobile applications in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities report for Software Test Automation.