The Dr. Sears Wellness Institute is growing rapidly and quickly becoming a leading online educator for training and certifying Health and Wellness Coaches. We are seeking a dynamic and driven Digital Marketing Manager who shares our passion for health and wellness and wants to become a key player in our organization.
Working with the Director of Marketing, this position requires a strategic and web savvy individual who will be key in developing and executing our online marketing initiatives and messaging. In addition to the Institute’s marketing efforts, the Digital Marketing Manager will play an instrumental role in furthering the development of one of the world’s most popular parenting websites.
- Support the planning and execution of all online promotional, advertising and content marketing efforts including, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Develop creative new marketing initiatives for the Institute and Certified Health Coaches.
- Participate in the development of communication plans, calendar, and content for blogs, social media, newsletters and email marketing.
- Assist in development of web content including multimedia.
- Measure and report performance on all marketing campaigns and activities.
- Help identify opportunities through market analysis, insights, trends, etc.
- Collaborate in the implementation of marketing plans and projects for new and existing services.
- Assist with phone inquiries from potential coach candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Strong writing skills with ad copy, web content, social media, etc.
- Experience with social, content marketing and SEO/SEM – PPC a plus
- A customer service mindset with strong communication skills.
- Creative yet analytical.
- Flexible, high levels of initiative, and able to work with minimal direction.
- Proficient in MS Office, and strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong work ethic, stellar integrity, and a team player who has a positive outlook.
- A strong appreciation of the importance of health and wellness.
- Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress skills a plus.
- Ability to manage projects independently from start to finish and deadline oriented.
Salary $47 – $ 57k depending on experience, bonus, benefits, and paid vacation. Candidates must reside in the greater Denver area.