A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Global HR Systems Specialist you will be part of the global HR systems team. This person assists in the management of integrated global HR and Payroll Systems, while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization. This role supports HR related projects that embeds the Business HR global concept. It provides expertise and is accountable for ensuring successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization including HR and Payroll system related upgrades and enhancements.
This position reports to the Global HR System Manager and partners with the HR teams cross functionally to promote seamless integration between HR systems and new technologies globally.
This is expected to be a fixed term, two-year position.
- You collaborate on process improvements and innovate globally consistent solutions with the coordination of HR Stakeholders and IT team.
- You provide production support, including researching, troubleshooting and resolving HR and Payroll system problems like report generation, documentation of process & system changes, management of system and data integrity including quality, accuracy, and usability of data and related interfaces.
- You assist in the governance process – managing change requests according to established protocols.
- Participate in regular audits of system security, access, permissions, and approvals.
- Consult and work with user groups to define information needs and availability /sources.
The Other Qualifications:
- A bachelor degree is required for this role.
- Experience working in HR Systems, ideally SAP/Successfactors or related HR and Payroll systems.
- You’ve worked on global teams.
- You have strong communication and organization skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to tasks that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy and you do so with autonomy.
- You are focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.