Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Under direct supervision, responsible for providing administrative and graphic support for proposals, promotions, public relations materials and possibly advertisements for visual communications media.
Essential Job Duties:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, etc. (using
- Responsible for layout, design and production activities to produce quality graphic-design art work.
- Uses desktop publishing applications to complete assignments involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts and computer graphics.
- Imports graphic images and integrates with text.
- Provides base coordination for all graphic design work proposals.
- Provides primary graphics support for customer meetings, presentations, awards, etc.
- Provides additional typing support on graphic design projects as needed.
- Coordinates graphic production requirements with printers, vendors and the Marketing and Public Relations Department’s overall publication schedules.
- Works with vendors for quotes, purchase orders, press proofs, and coordinating delivery of final product.
- Maintains all graphic design equipment and software.
Other Job Functions:
- Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company policies regarding the company’s image and use of the company logo.
- Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High school education or General Education Degree (GED) required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum 1 year graphic design work experience.
- Knowledge of appropriate desktop publishing software, (i.e. AmiPro, Freelance Graphics, CorelDraw Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe PageMaker, Quark Xpress, Freehand, Illustrator, etc.)
- PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Word Perfect.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work creatively in a team.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.