Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist role will focus on customer retention and ARPU efforts but will provide support to win back marketing when needed. Lifecycle marketing communication channels include email, in-app messaging, mobile push messaging and house ads. This role is critical to the success of the lifecycle marketing program and will collaborate with multiple internal departments. A successful candidate is an eager learner ready to roll up their sleeves and dig into campaign execution, strategy, and analysis.
- Execute lifecycle marketing communications (email, in-app and push messages as well as house ads) using marketing automation software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Co-manage campaign calendar
- Collaborate with internal teams to define campaign strategies and components as well as manage all aspects of the campaign process which includes: messaging strategy, content, targeting, creative reviews, internal approvals, campaign set up and execution, testing and reporting
- Deliver clear and concise marketing messages and ensure accuracy though proofreading for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Continuous reporting on key performance indicators and overall campaign performance while consistently looking to optimize and improve results
Skills – Experience and Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant marketing role. Internships, continued education and other training will be considered as experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing preferred
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing is a plus