Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the constantly evolving insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Internal Communications to lead our internal/employee communication efforts. This role requires an excellent communicator with top-notch project management and customer service skills.
Our ideal candidate comes from a media or journalism background and, preferably, has experience in corporate communications, specifically writing and producing materials for an employee audience. This position is part of our Human Resources team and will work closely with many other internal stakeholders to keep employees informed and engaged through effective communication practices.
• Ownership of all internal/employee-facing communication channels, including but not limited to: company Intranet, digital signage, Glassdoor page, LinkedIn company profile, internal emails, executive communications to employees, and more.
• Manage and professionally develop an internal communications specialist/coordinator.
• Partner with departments across the organization to enhance transparency of leadership communication.
• Support internal partners from other departments in developing, producing, and delivering high-quality, compelling, and effective employee communications.
• Advise internal customers on communication strategy to achieve business objectives.
• Collaborate with marketing team to ensure internal messages are on-brand and adhere to brand standards.
• Develop editorial calendar for internal emails, newsletters, intranet, and digital signage.
• Continuously edit, proofread and improve content.
• Analyze intranet and internal email metrics as a gauge of success and make adjustments based on findings.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and teams across the company.
- BA/BS degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or other relevant field.
- At least three years’ experience managing communications projects, processes, and deliverables.
- Experience in internal/employee communication role preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Office365 online products.
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and verbal English communication skills.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.