Responsible for managing the development and implementation of marketing communication and related campaigns and programs that seek to achieve subscriber and revenue goals. Executes Marketing Communications campaign assets and deliverables. Determines appropriate design and product messaging and reviews final development and advertising tactics. Works collaboratively with acquisition, competitive and customer engagement teams to create and distribute quarterly Marcom plan of record.. Has accountability for managing campaign/program budgets. Has overall responsibility for developing and administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies. Oversees agency accountability and output throughout the Marketing Communications development process.
– Create and collaborate on quarterly Marcom plan of record
– Ensure creative assets for all Marcom activities are aligned with the Marcom strategy
– Deliver creative assets/versions to support all region and Division requirements
– Collaborates with appropriate personnel to execute Marketing Communications strategies that advertise the Company's new and existing products or services across all media.
– Manages the creative development of all marketing tactics for each marketing campaign and program, including direct mail, brochures, web content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper and radio advertising, and other projects.
– Consults with Director regarding strategy, content, design, and production of all marketing materials and is responsible for ensuring accuracy of content before being communicated.
– Provides leadership and direction to Marketing Communications personnel, and develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies to guide work.
– Serves as liaison between Marketing Communications and Public Relations (and additional necessary parties) to ensure project goals, timelines, and budget parameters are maintained. Ensures key Marketing Communications programs are communicated both internally and externally.
– Develops and implements mechanisms for response analysis to determine ROI on selected campaigns and programs.
– Partners with media services to develop relevant media plans for each Marketing Communications programs to help drive retention and acquisition.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level : Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Communications / Public Relations
Years Experience: Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY