We are looking for an aggressive, take charge Sales Manager. Candidates must have a proven track record. Must have proven leadership skills and the ability to develop a sales team. Our sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do.
The Sales manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer and employee retention.
Job Duties Include:
- Desking and closing deals and overcoming objections.
- Actively participating in the recruitment and pre-employment screening process of high-performing individuals by completing phone and in-person interviews and reference checks.
- Create action plan and effectively manage a sales team.
- Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities.
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals.
- Responsible for developing a productive relationship throughout the various dealership departments — F&I, accounting, Service, Apparel and Parts.
- Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by daily monitoring of our CRM system.
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance.
- Ensure that all sales people meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and closes.
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods.
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Leading daily sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum turnover efficiency.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years auto or motorcycle sales experience required.
- Auto or motorcycle sales management experience preferred,
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid Training.
- Health Care, with partial company contributions.
*Please do not contact the dealership directly. All inquiries and resumes must be submitted by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive/Motorycle Sales: 3 years
- Sales Management: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Motorcycle endorsement