The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is accepting applications for the position of Part Time Ticket Agent in the Box Office Department. Primary duties include:
• Provide superior customer service to our patrons and guests.
• The sale of tickets and assisting with ticket information by phone, at our walk-up ticket counter, and at the night-of-show venues.
• The distribution of information about and pertaining to the DCPA and other client partners at the ticket counter and via outbound courtesy calls.
• General office duties: filing, data entry, labeling/stuffing envelopes, processing of tickets, assisting subscription staff.
Areas of Responsibility
Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Excellent phone etiquette, communication skills, and problem solving abilities.
• Expert experience with PCs and Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience working in a fast paced, team environment customer service environment preferred.
• Must work flexible schedules, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
This is a part time union position.
- High School graduate or GED required, college coursework preferred.
- Previous experience working in a box office environment
- Strong sales background and experience providing superior customer service in person and over the phone.
How To Apply
Submit resume via email to:
No phone calls please