Children who spend their first three years in a language rich environment are more likely to start school on grade level, stay on grade level, and graduate high school. LENA believes all parents can unlock their child’s potential through interactive talk, and our technology and systems help parents become awesome brain builders, ensuring their children enter school ready to succeed!
LENA is growing, and we are looking for a talented Program Coordinator. You will join a team focused on helping LENA increase its reach and broaden its impact. You will serve as an ambassador of our work and ensure we deliver with excellence, efficiency, and effectiveness.
LENA is a close-knit organization based in Boulder, CO. We not only train and support partner organizations implementing caregiver-directed programs and initiatives, but we enable science breakthroughs around the world that make a measurable difference. By leveraging a data-driven mindset, LENA is changing the landscape of early literacy intervention and early language research.
What the PC will do:
Support program implementation, training, and ongoing delivery
- Provide technical assistance to sites as they implement LENA-based initiatives.
- Guide LENA site partners in data interpretation and integration principles.
- Support the design and roll out of new trainings, curriculum modules, support systems and other materials.
Support LENA’s systems for site support
- Serve as lead for monthly site newsletters, weekly site updates, and data gathering for site comparison and other reports
- Working with other team members, ensure adequate inventory and materials are available
- Schedule and conduct regular check-ins, site observations, and fidelity observations
- Support documentation of site support and ensure CRM database is kept up to date
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Enjoy problem solving and approach your work solution-focused with standout organizational skills.
- Collaborate well in a team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and use data to inform decisions and evaluate program performance.
- Enjoy working in growth phase of an organization; comfortable with varying levels of ambiguity.
- Demonstrate the ability to write and speak in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with indirect management of programs and organizations.
- Preferably have experience with implementing programs designed for families and/or children.
Here’s what we offer: LENA Research Foundation offers the real deal: great benefits, a great place to work, and the opportunity to have an exciting and meaningful career. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits including health insurance, a matching 401k, and generous paid time off.
To learn more about our Foundation and current openings, please visit www.lena.org/joinourteam. EOE/M/F/D/V