At the Regional Transportation District of Denver, CO (RTD) our mission is to meet our constituents' present and future public transit needs by offering safe, clean, reliable, courteous, accessible and cost-effective service throughout the District. We look for candidates to join our team in creating a legacy for current and future generations.
RTD is currently seeking a motivated individual with a Bachelor’s degree in business, insurance, human resources management or related field of study.
This position requires:
- One year of experience working with an insurance company, independent adjusting company or third-party administrator adjusting liability, property and/or workers' compensation claims preferred.
- Proficiency in the statutes and regulations covering liability and Colorado workers' compensation claims, including ADAAA, FMLA and Social Security.
- Proficiency in medical terminology.
- Proficiency working with the Colorado Division of Labor forms pertaining to workers' compensation claims.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to use sound judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.
We currently have the following position available:
Risk Management Specialist I
Description of Work: This position is responsible for coordinating workers' compensation medical, liability and/or subrogation claims from date of injury or loss to claim closure, setting up and maintaining files.
Applications will be accepted through April 21, 2017. For a complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rtd-denver.com/careers.
Regional Transportation District (RTD)
Denver, CO 80202