H.M. Brown & Associates, the premier auto brokerage in Colorado, serving clients since 1986 is currently looking for highly driven, forward-thinking, customer-centric individuals to join our established team of winning automotive sales professionals.
A day in the life of an Auto broker…
Unlike typical car dealerships, our sales approach is collaborative — not competitive. We strongly value career development, which is why we provide training, mentoring, and ongoing coaching to help ensure your success. Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or a seasoned professional, you don’t have to go it alone.
The H.M. Brown sales approach is consultative, and customer focused. Our Automotive Brokers are responsible for building and cultivating a sustainable clientele by utilizing and maintaining our proven business development processes, vendor relationships, and state of the art technology. Our Automotive Brokers evaluate their client's needs, research vehicles and financial options identifying solutions from which his/her client can choose. As an Automotive Broker, you assist your client from start to finish.
Our brokers are responsible for creating a win- win -win result that lends itself to repeat and referral business and has been the successful business model of H.M. Brown for over 31 years.
Automotive Broker Opportunity Offers:
- Unlimited, lucrative income potential that offers flexibility and autonomy
- Our product – Automobiles! The most exciting product on earth to sell!
- Access to all of the makes and models, new and used
- We have the best finance and lease lineup in the industry. Access to money is second to none!
- Excellent training, mentoring and ongoing career development provided
- We utilize industry-leading technology
- Stability and distinguished reputation of our established team along with the consultative sales style and friendly purchasing processes cultivate repeat and referral business
Benefits: We’ve got you covered!
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision, FSA, HSA, Fitness Reimbursement, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K and more!
- Automotive sales experience is not required -minimum of 2 years’ experience in inside/outside sales, business development or entrepreneurship is a must
- Self-directed with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Forward-thinking attitude with the ability to problem solve, be resourceful and solutions savvy
- An effective communication style that demonstrates the ability to listen, and then clearly communicates win-win solutions with clients
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and MS Office including Outlook
- Knowledge of Social Media and internet marketing tools Preferred
- Associate's degree or some college coursework completed
- Previous Sales Excellence/Awards preferred
To hear directly from other successful H.M. Brown Auto Brokers on what the opportunity offers as a long-term career click here: http://vimeo.com/222753743/454d18d299
For more information on this opportunity, you can contact Julie Steinberger at 303-414-7728 or email@example.com