Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Sales Coordinator for the Keystone Conference Sales team will be responsible for the clerical support of sales managers located in Broomfield office and at Keystone Resort.
Primary administrative support for onsite and/or offsite Sales Managers.
- Preparation of contracts and proposals.
- Strong knowledge and skill with computers; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Highly detail oriented and ability to work with numerical data.
- Assist sales managers with preparation for tradeshows and client events.
- Preparation of travel and expense reports.
- Coordination and team work with employees in department and external departments.
- Filing of documents.
- Maintain inventory of collateral, swag, client gifts and other amenities as needed.
- Work closely with Senior Administrative Assistant on all other duties as assigned.
- High School; some college or business training preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative office setting
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal or written communication required
- Highly detailed oriented
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Proven experience with numerical competence
- Knowledge of NewMarket Delphi software and SalesForce
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.