ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD and tuition assistance.
***This is NOT a remote position. Local candidates preferred.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of the product marketing strategy for ZOLL Data's portfolio of SaaS-based solutions for EMS and healthcare business systems. This individual will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and MarCom to formulate, execute, and manage go-to-market activities. Serves as key contributor in determining business objectives, plans, positioning, customer acquisition and retention programs. Owns the Sales Enablement function to ensure sales teams have the tools, information and programs to support funnel and pipeline development and achieve sales goals.
With a focus on downstream activities, success in the role is measured by increased funnel, pipeline, and revenue through demand generation campaigns, sales enablement success and increased customer engagement.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Strategy and Campaign Execution
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical marketing plans for assigned product lines to drive demand generation and opportunity cultivation
- Works directly with Creative team on campaign production and execution
- In Collaboration with Marketing Ops team, develops marketing automation/nurturing programs including defining metrics and reporting
Messaging & Positioning
- Creates value messaging based on customer and market research, competitive trends; ensures consistency of messaging across all promotional materials and programs
- Collaborates extensively with Product Managers to develop effective positioning, messaging, and tools
- Creates/maintains competitive intelligence programs, leveraging internal and external resources to capture relevant, accurate, up-to-date information on the competition and the market overall
- Perform win/loss analysis and market research to drive sales growth
- In collaboration with Sales Management and Sales Ops, identifies core competencies for product line sales success and develops training and support programs
- Creates, drives and measures sales tools and marketing programs to support revenue goals
Reporting & Analytics
- Monitors effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities
- Collaborating with Marketing Ops, creates monthly & quarterly Marketing performance dashboards and KPI reports
- Provides expertise in the buying process, purchase criteria, and buyer personas
- Presents to internal and external audiences to promote the story of our product
- Experience marketing SaaS / cloud-based software solutions
- Healthcare IT experience a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and nurturing, CRM integration, and cloud-based marketing tools
- Knowledge of and practical application of best practices for digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity and innovation with a keen eye for detail
- Bachelors' degree (Marketing, Business, etc.)
- 8 years+ marketing, product marketing or related experience
- Independent with ability to successfully execute with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations
- Adept at multi-tasking; able to manage multiple business units and/or product areas
- Able to balance both strategic and tactical imperatives, driving both to positive outcomes
- Experience developing and managing a budget
- Travel 10-20%