ImageSeller is a highly successful Denver, Colorado based creative and promotional merchandise agency that differentiates itself through world-class design, technology and client services. Working closely with clients promoting their brands is what our business is all about – and what drives us. We provide our clients with strategic promotional merchandise, web solutions, creative services, account management, social media and market trending capabilities.
We pride ourselves in extreme customer service and foster a culture that promotes accountability, integrity and creativity. Our employees are smart, dynamic, solution oriented, have excellent technology skills and a sense of urgency. We work hard and have fun.
Sourcing and Product Development Associate
The Sourcing and Product Development Associate will:
- Research, procure and produce custom merchandise for exciting domestic and international clients
- Manage the entire production process from start to finish
- Source new and strategic merchandise solutions based on needs and requests from clients
- Work collaboratively to execute events showcasing new innovative products and design techniques
- Creatively concept and execute designs with suppliers and our internal creative department
- Continually research new and innovative ideas and solutions for our clients
- Consistently and effectively communicate both internally and externally on a daily basis
- Represent and promote ImageSeller internally and externally
- Solution oriented, creative, innovative thinking and attention to detail are a must
- Experience in sourcing, production, project management, supplier relations and negotiations
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to take initiative, plan, and execute tasks independently
- Take appropriate risks and make smart decisions
- A dynamic personality who can manage many projects at once and thrive in a fun, fast paced environment
- Relationship builder, demonstrating an ability to listen and respond to a wide variety of questions
- Continually work to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to effectively communicate with suppliers and internal account teams throughout each work day
- Ability to present new product presentations with knowledge and confidence to explain each item and it’s distinguishing factors
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict, both internally among co-workers and externally with suppliers
- Ability to effectively listen and take direction from account teams, sourcing team members, and other office managers
- Maintain industry knowledge by researching competitive brands and their executions
- Perform market visits, keeping ahead of industry trends
- Attend weekly internal status meetings and provide project updates
- Complete product briefs and presentations as requested from our clients
- Produce purchase orders and manage production
- Schedule and attend supplier meetings to review new products and ideas
- Attend industry tradeshows and events throughout the year to source new ideas and suppliers
What’s in it for you?
Our good name: we've worked hard for our good name, and after 25 years in business we have a thriving, well-respected operation.
A creative, passionate team: you'll find an interesting mix of creative, solution oriented thinkers from different backgrounds here (think: caffeine fueled problem solvers, outdoor enthusiasts and animal lovers, to name a few.) The one thing we all have in common? Delighting our clients by delivering world-class service and results.
Competitive benefits package: medical and dental insurance, matched 401(k) plan
- Fun, creative downtown Denver environment
- Company provided drinks and snacks
- Company social gatherings, lunches and events
ImageSeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
-3+ years’ experience – sourcing/purchasing/product development preferred
-Proficient in computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Power Point & Word
-Excellent verbal & communication skills
-Highly organized & detail oriented
– Ability to work in a team environment and be a creative problem solver
– Ability to prioritize and work to meet deadlines
-Ability to multi task and a proactive & positive attitude