- Accountable for the successful management and execution of a wide range of creative and tactical marketing projects for four coffee brands.
- Promptly respond to new project requests from owners, sales leaders and brand team including but not limited to seeking clarifying details, gaining further understanding of scope if need be, to ensure timely intake of new projects.
- Collaborate to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop detailed project plans and continually track progress against them.
- Maintain project timelines and production schedules to ensure timely and accurate execution of projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to determine appropriate schedules, deadlines and assignments based on level of effort and existing projects in queue.
- Report and escalate changes in scope and possible roadblocks to delivering projects on time and on budget during Marketing Status Meetings with Marketing Team and Owners.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Calendar communication and management to ensure Marketing Team and Company is on track with upcoming programs.
- Marketing Account Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a project manager role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, an agency or other creative team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.