WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This is a key position in the Program team that will report directly to the Vice President of Program to create and maintain systems that measure program fidelity and efficacy. Your ability to learn quickly, cultivate strong relationships, and problem solve will be essential. A strong technical background and willingness to work in the details will ensure success in this position. You will be working closely with a motivated and engaged team committed to the mission of the organization.
- Measures and reports on all 5 elements of program fidelity: consistency, choice, celebration, independent reading, and family engagement. Creates systems to produce action-oriented reports for team members.
- Ensures all data coming into and out of Dashboard, Book Trust’s custom web-based application, is accurate and timely. Works with Book Trust partners to ensure consistent and reliable data.
- Develops a standard operating procedure manual for all data processes and systems and continues to update records as systems evolve.
- Manages relationships with Book Trust partners who are involved in systems and data infrastructure including: Scholastic, T4BI (developer of Dashboard, Book Trust’s custom web-based application) and Salos (developer of Book Trust’s data visualization tool, Tableau).
- Ensures completion of all evaluation project components, including survey building and response tracking, data sharing agreements and other tasks to support the VP of Program in the successful completion of the annual evaluation plan.
- Responsible for the scheduling and logistics of all site visits and other meetings that are required for data collection and access.
- Supports the Program Team by gathering Book Trust program data, identifying gaps and recommending solutions for improvement.
- Responsible for developing new and innovative ways of visualizing data, including working with software developers to update Tableau.
- Treats Book Trust stakeholders and staff with a high level of respect and professionalism.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, MIS or statistics preferred. Experience in lieu of degree considered.
- Demonstrates a passion for the organization’s mission.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented focus.
- Professional demeanor with strong ethical standards and ability to adapt to change.
- An effective and open communicator, with high-level oral and writing skills.
- A sense of humor and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with software programs including: Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel) and SurveyMonkey.