Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation www.da2030.org
Are you looking for a position that would;
- Impact the lives of at-risk youth in the Denver metro area,
- Provide avenues for unlimited organizational growth potential,
- Require connections and networking at the highest levels of local business and non-profit, and
- Balance the security of an established, 31-year-old foundation while still experiencing year over year event growth in the double digits?
If the possibilities above increased your heart rate, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an Executive Director to help guide our organization in its efforts to increase our positive impact on the lives of children in a significant way. In this role you will be the operational and administrative lead of the Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation (DA 20-30), a non-profit organization that raises over $1 million annually for the benefit of disadvantaged, at-risk youth in Colorado through premier events including our flagship event, The Denver Polo Classic.
As the Executive Director, you will execute the strategic mission of the organization and be responsible for overseeing administration, operations, fundraising and events. This position reports directly to our Board of Directors.
A little bit about Denver Active 20-30:
- Consistently grants to the most impactful local non-profit organizations supporting at-risk youth in a variety of categories, including: education, health & well-being, child advocacy, and personal enrichment.
- Works with premier local businesses and leaders to maximize the impact of corporate dollars back into the community.
- Has a proven track record of mobilizing a group of 100 members to organize and work some of the most original, fun and highest grossing philanthropic events in Denver.
- Is led by an elected Board of Directors comprised of local business leaders and who are committed to leading by example.
The organization is looking for a person who:
- Is a self-motivated, outgoing, engaging communicator, capable of remaining calm amid chaos and who thrives when multi-tasking for event management, marketing & PR, and donor/sponsor relationships,
- Loves and is energized when connecting with high-profile business leaders, local philanthropists and community organizations; inspiring them to become strategic partners and donors for our cause,
- Has Top-Gun operations/admin skills who is meticulously organized and can dive into the details when necessary without losing the bigger picture of organizational mission,
- Can balance the needs, requests and perspectives of the organization’s patrons, sponsors, donors, vendors, and DA20-30 members, filtering and directing communications between all,
- Is fiscally minded and who understands that by keeping the organization lean and agile, we can give our deserving charities as many funds as possible, and
- Is equally comfortable delegating event tasks as rolling up sleeves and working side by side members to effectively orchestrate and deliver jaw-dropping events and organizational outcomes.
Brief background of Denver Active 20-30:
Our 31-year old foundation is dedicated to contributing to the betterment and welfare of the children in the local community. Since its inception in 1987, events hosted by Denver Active 20-30 have raised over $10 million dollars for local children’s charities. To find out more about the organization, visit www.da2030.org.
Mission: Our 30-year old foundation is dedicated to contributing to the betterment and welfare of the children in the local community. In our efforts to help others each member also strives to develop character, become a better citizen and learn to live and appreciate a fuller and richer life. In addition, the organization strives to raise the community’s awareness of the need to care for underprivileged children in the state of Colorado through fundraising and hands on community service.
Next Steps: If you have a passion for helping kids, we’d love to meet you. Please visit https://da2030.org/executive-director/ to view the full job description and for details on how to apply.