More information about this job
Forest City Realty Trust, Inc. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City Associates are committed to creating superior communities where people LIVE, WORK, SHOP and STAY!
We are searching for a talented Administrative Assistant to be based out of Denver, CO. At Forest City, we are thoughtful in social responsibility and pride ourselves in fostering an inclusive and dynamic workplace that provides opportunities for continuous growth!
Performs basic administrative, secretarial, and other support duties including word processing, file maintenance/records control, and telephone reception. Some work may require analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment; however, most assignments are specific, well-defined and supervised. Contacts both inside and outside of company are general in nature, involving a basic and courteous exchange of information with little exposure to information which is regarded as sensitive or confidential. Prepares routine reports or correspondence to support daily operations of the department or business unit.
- Provides administrative assistance to department or business unit supervisor and staff to support daily ongoing business needs
- Assists marketing director in tasks including but not limited to monthly reports, providing content and posts for multiple social media platforms, event coordination and execution.
- Creates, edits, and proofreads routine letters and/ or reports as well as other documentation including e-mail, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Performs support duties as assigned by supervisor following established workflow, and working on multiple tasks and projects as determined by business priority
- Maintains routine entries in calendar for supervisor and department/business unit
- Prepares common reports such as expense reports. May use corporate accounting system such as SAP
- Performs miscellaneous support duties including mailing, faxing, copying, and travel arrangements
- Schedules meetings and arranges use of conference rooms and/or outside facilities
- In conjunction with immediate supervisor or other department/business unit associates, collaborates with other staff/departments to complete administrative tasks required of various special projects
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Must have 1 – 2 years of general administrative experience
- Must have communication, customer service and interpersonal skills along with the ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace