Why Join IMA?
We've built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It's this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2016 Fortune's Top 50 Workplaces for Parents
- 2014 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, 6th Place nationwide, Medium Employer category
- 2014 Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2011 – 2013 Healthiest Employers in North Texas Award Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Honoree
- 2015 CoBiz Best of Colorado
- 2014 Colorado Biz Magazine Colorado's "Perk"iest Companies
What You’ll Do
This role provides support to both the Marketing & Communications functions, partnering with the leadership of both groups and partners across the business to assist in the execution of key initiatives, campaigns, events and projects.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create content, design and support delivery and communications for company-wide and targeted internal distributions
- Draft and edit basic press materials and biographies
- Support Employee Communications and Appreciation events
- Provide operational support for IMA Foundation activities, including multi-location events, grants etc.
- Maintains departmental filing and tracking systems
- Attend meetings on behalf of Corp Comm team and share agendas, notes, etc.
- Assist on standard press requests – product sends, press materials, etc.
- Own general communications inbox
- Help administer and maintain the company intranet
- Support video production, including script editing
- Assist Creative with coordination, scheduling, and production of photo shoots, video shoots and other vendor-partner projects
- Event and tradeshow support (pre and post-support) including coordination of materials, ad placements etc.
- Schedule, track, report, and analyze campaign and website analytics using Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Advertising and IMA’s Demand Side Platform
- Execute website updates for all IMA companies
You Should Have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 2 – 4 years of marketing experience (preferably in the professional services arena)
- Strong experience in MS Office suite products
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, paid social platforms, Salesforce and Pardot
- WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some overnight travel required
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.