Volunteer & Event Coordinator:
The Volunteer and Events Coordinator is a mid-level professional whose primary responsibility is to ensure that Amp the Cause events are run efficiently, volunteers are prepared, and events strategies are effectively implemented.
The Volunteer Coordinator will recruit, direct, and manage job descriptions of volunteers for all major Amp the Cause events including Community Day, Denver Day of Rock, and Holidays for Kids. This position is additionally responsible for managing all aspects of events including general administrative work with a focus on internal and external communications. This position works closely with the Executive Director and President of the organization to cultivate past, current, and future event participants to encourage individual giving, corporate philanthropy, and to sustain the events and their high level of quality and impact.
• Interested in nonprofit work and passionate about making a difference in the community
• Willing to help the team at any/every level
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Composed and professional
• Flexible with schedule during event time